The law stipulates that each player may only open one account at any online sports betting site. To ensure compliance with this law, players must verify their identity. As a result, the registration process is significantly more cumbersome than opening an account with most other Internet services. To make this process easier for you, we have prepared a registration guide with pictures.
- To start the registration process, go to the BET online betting site and click on the Register button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your email, and choose your username and password. Click “Next” to go to the next step.
- Enter your personal details and account number. When you’re done, click “Next.”
- Please check your email, as BET registration requires verification of the email address you provided.
- Open the welcome email you received and click the “Activate Account” button. Once you do, your account will be active but not fully functional. You must verify your identity before you can make deposits and place bets.
By following the link in the greeting email, you will be redirected to the BET online betting site, where you will be greeted by a pop-up window in which you need to set your simple bets and daily betting limits.
Once you’ve done so, you’ll see the following pop-up warning you to verify your identity by uploading your passport or ID card. This step may take some time, as BET sports betting staff will have to check your documents manually.
BET minimum deposit amount and payment methods
Deposits and withdrawals are also governed by our laws. It stipulates that depositing money on online gambling sites is allowed only from a personal account with a bank registered. As far as payouts are concerned, they can only be made to the bank account that the player has provided when registering. Next, we will tell you in more detail about the possibilities of the BET deposit and what exactly needs to be done to transfer money to your sports betting account.
Click your account balance in the top right corner of the page to begin making a deposit.
Select the “Deposit” option from the “Payments” menu on the right-hand side of the page.
BET deposit options include the most popular banks and credit cards attached to their accounts.